The Story So Far

on Tuesday, January 5, 2010



Around september 09, my husband and I decided we wanted a change of lifestyle, and decided to move from our modern apartment with too many neighbours to a lifestyle block about 10mins from Taupo. Dave has lived in the country previously, but this is all new to me!

At the moment on our 1ha, we have 7 sheep (dorper and arapawa, more about that later), 12 chickens, 2 puppies and a cat. I will introduce our past and present animals another time. We do not keep any of our animals for food, they are purely pets. We chose unusual sheep so we can breed from them and sell some of the offspring.

I would love to look back on this blog in a few years and see where we started from. I don't know that anyone will find this interesting, but this is our life at the moment, and I'd love to record this time in history for us! Let's hope I keep up with the writing..

0 comments:

Post a Comment